It’s Sunday morning and I’m sitting on the porch of my house enjoying a hot coffee while resting my eyes on the blue sky!
I just finished practicing my positive Sunday affirmations and let me say this: honestly I could pay for these feelings of energy, gratefulness and positivity that Sunday affirmations give!
But What Exactly Are Positive Affirmations
Ok to start with let me give you a simple definition about affirmations:
Affirmations are short positive statements that you can either say or write down, in order to consciously control your thoughts and direct them to your desired outcome.
The cool thing about affirmations is that they can help you overcome self-sabotaging, challenge your negative thoughts, motivate your or even boost your self-esteem!
Sounds good enough for you to try them?
Actually if you ever tried practicing positive affirmations then you should know that these positive statements have a unique power to make you count your blessings and feel forever thankful for everything you have!
But let me elaborate a little more..
How Do Affirmations Work
Here’s the deal: While repeating positive affirmations to yourself, you get in a state of mind where you can be nothing else than excited and optimistic about your life. Why?
Well because the power of repetition is used to instill new beliefs on your subconscious mind and finally reprogram it and redirect it to the direction you wish!
That’s why it’s suggested to be consistent and practice your affirmations daily as everyday affirmations are proven to help accelerate you manifesting success.
It’s amazing how affirmations put your inner voice into action.
Instead of constantly repeating negative ideas, you stop the cycle of negative thoughts and start creating your own positive mantras that are aligned with your desires!
You know, the subconscious mind cannot really distinguish between reality and imagination so whatever it is you give in to your subconscious mind repeatedly, will finally form your new reality!
So now that you realize the incredible power affirmations can have in your life, I’m certain you cannot wait to try them!
To get started with affirmations I believe Sunday is the perfect day for you to get in action!
For most of us Sunday is the most relaxed day for the week. Claim some extra time for yourself to practice and test how positive Sunday affirmations work for you!
To help you start I’m sharing below a list of my favorite Sunday affirmations that I’ve found to work wonders for me!
Choose a spot where you can have quietness and privacy and get ready to reprogram your subconscious mind so it delivers a wonderful new week for you!
Sunday Morning Positive Affirmations To Start Your Day
Here is my first list of affirmations to use on Sunday morning! They’ll help you start your day on a positive note and create a happy emotion for you to feel through the day!
1. I am blessed to wake up on this beautiful Sunday Morning
2. Today I’m only focusing on what makes me feel good.
3. Sunday is my day to relax and refresh.
4. On Sundays I’m focusing on myself and my happiness.
5. Today I recharge and get ready to rock my week ahead.
6. I love Sundays. They are a true blessing in my life.
7. Sunday is my day of rest and I take it.
8. After a week of hard work I deserve to enjoy my Sunday and I am!
9. I am forever grateful to enjoy a positive Sunday morning.
10. On Sundays I’m making time to enjoy everything that makes me happy.
Sunday Evening Affirmations For A Positive New Week
There is no right or wrong time for affirmations! Some people prefer saying their affirmations in the morning to prepare for their day!
Others on the other hand prefer practicing positive evening affirmations or even night affirmations, to help them clear their mind of negative thoughts, relax and enjoy a peaceful sleep.
It’s totally up to you to decide! If you go with night affirmations, this is my list of favorite Sunday night affirmations to choose from:
11. I am grateful for this beautiful Sunday I enjoyed. I am ready for the new week.
12. My Sunday was well spent. I’m refreshed and ready for a creative Monday.
13. I’m thankful for this beautiful day and I’m looking forward to tomorrow.
14. I ‘m proud for taking care of me today, tomorrow will be even better!
15. I’m grateful for a peaceful Sunday and I’m ready for everything this upcoming week brings.
16. I’m excited for Mondays! They’re a new opportunity to go after my dreams!
17. I’ve enjoyed a positive Sunday and I’m ready for a week full of new opportunities!
18. I love myself so I’m doing Sunday’s right!
19. I’m going to start my week radiating positive energy and excitement.
20. I’ve enjoyed a loving weekend and I’m ready to kick start the week ahead.
Sunday Self-Care Affirmations
Besides relaxing Sunday is the best day to prioritize yourself and practice some self-care!
21. I take this day to care for my own needs, I deserve it.
22. I love and respect myself so I listen to all my needs.
23. I use Sundays to lift myself up and focus on positive.
24. I look forward for my Sunday self-care!
25. On Sundays I recharge so I am overflowing with vitality and energy.
26. On Sundays I celebrate myself as I deserve!
27. Sunday self-care makes me feel and look beautiful!
28. I love my body and do everything possible to keep it healthy and energetic.
29. I cherish the time I take to refill.
30. To take care of others I need to take care of myself.
Happy Sunday Affirmations
Sunday fun day! Take your time to enjoy yourself, to think and do only things that make you happy!
Feel free to use my top Happy Sunday affirmations to get inspired:
31. Today, I take the time to slow down and enjoy my day.
32. Each day is a blessing! I’m having a Happy Sunday!
33. On Sundays I count my rainbows!
34. This Sunday I am full of joy!
35. I am thankful for my Happy Sunday and ready to surpass myself this new week.
36. On Sundays I am grateful to spare time for my loving family and great friends.
37. I happily give and receive love this Sunday.
38. I choose to be happy every single day!
39. Sunday is my happy day to spend with my best people.
40. I am making the best of my Sunday.
“Ready For Monday” Sunday Night Affirmations
Dreading for Mondays? No worries!
Use these Sunday night affirmations to shake off the Monday blues and feel excited for a beautiful week ahead!
41. I am ready for everything Monday holds for me.
42. I feel relaxed and confident. I can face any challenges Monday brings.
43. Sunday has rejuvenated me. Monday here I come!
44. I am excited for every new opportunity Monday brings.
45. I go to sleep feeling happy and peaceful. My week is just beginning.
46. Every Monday is a new opportunity to start fresh and chase my goals.
47. This is going to be a really, really good week for me.
48. I greet Monday with joy and excitement!
49. I welcome this new week with open arms!
50. This week I choose success and happiness and I’m taking all necessary steps to support my choice.
How To Use Affirmations Successfully
Believe me when I say that affirmations are a totally effective technique when it comes to both reprogramming your mind and manifesting your desires!
However to make affirmations work for you well it’s not enough to just saying them. Unfortunately it’s not that simple!
But don’t worry I’m here to give you some tips for using affirmations effectively and successfully!
So when practicing your affirmations always have in mind that it is important to:
- Choose affirmations that feel real and truthful to you!
- Have confidence that affirmations DO WORK!
- Be consistent on saying your affirmations. Remember repetition is key.
- Practice being positive: Intentionally practice positive thoughts as the thoughts we think the most are the ones that take roots in our brains.
- Be aware of the words you are using when affirming! Make sure to avoid certain words that are destroying your manifestation!
- Feel your affirmations with all your heart in present. Visualize them as already happening and then let go. You’ve done your part and the Universe will do its part to form them into your reality.
Sunday Quotes To Uplift And Inspire You
On now that you have all 50 Sunday affirmations to choose from, it’s time for me to share some cute Sunday quotes to make you love and enjoy your Sundays even more! There you go:
“Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week”. Joseph Addison
“Don’t waste a single Sunday! If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays” Matthew Kelly.
“A Sunday well spent brings a week of content”.
“Don’t let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan” Albert Schweitzer.
“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
Sunday Blessings Messages
And finally if you’ve made it so far in this post, let me thank you and share a few sweet Sunday Blessings messages to share with your loved ones:
Sunday is the day to thank God for all his blessings.
On Sundays smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate. Happy Sunday!
May your Sunday be full of love and laughter!
Let your Sunday be filled with love, happiness and joy! Happy Sunday!
Open your heart to all that you are blesses with this Sunday, be grateful!
Let this Sunday bring you lots of smiles, and you’ll leave all of last week’s troubles behind you!
Sunday Affirmations – Conclusion
So there you have it! 50 positive Sunday Affirmations for you to choose from and get started!
Remember these are only a few ideas to inspire you! You can always be creative and write your own affirmations that resonate with your personality.
Plus in this post you can find some cute Sunday quotes and Sunday blessings messages to share with your friends and family! Hope you enjoy them!
If you need more week day affirmations posts check these out:
Back to you now! Do you practice Sunday affirmations? Let me know in the comments below.
If you enjoyed today’s post, just make sure to share it with your friends and join our email list to get even more.
Till next time, have fun! take care! xx