In this post we’re going to share 100 positive spiritual affirmations for awakening and healing!
Are you looking for a way to connect more deeply with your spiritual side? Are you seeking healing for mind, body, and spirit?
If you’re looking to grow spiritually and become the a happier person , then you need to clear your mind of all negativity.
Affirmations for spiritual awakening are a great way to do just that! They are positive statements that can help us connect with our inner wisdom and power and manifest our desires.
And in today’s post, we are going to reveal the real power of spiritual affirmations and provide you with a list of 100 affirmations to practice!
What Exactly Is The Spiritual Awakening
Well the best and simplest way to describe spiritual awakening is to define it as a process of opening our minds and hearts to the spiritual dimension of life.
In fact it is a form of spiritual self care, a journey of self-discovery in which we come to know our true nature and purpose.
That’s when we begin to question our old beliefs, habits, and social conditioning, and see that there is much more to life than what we have been taught.
Spiritual awakening can occur spontaneously or gradually, and it often brings about profound changes in our lives.
We may feel drawn to new spiritual practices, or find that our existing practices bring about a greater sense of connection and power.
The process of awakening can be challenging in the short term but it brings about great joy and power in the long run.
Daily Affirmations for Spiritual Awakening And Healing
So here’s the first list of spiritual affirmations for you to practice daily and promote your spiritual awakening:
- My power is divine.
- The universe supports me in all my endeavors.
- I am safe, protected, and loved at all times.
- All my needs are always taken care of.
- Everything that happens in my life is for the highest good.
- I am One with the divine power of the universe.
- I am a powerful creator and I manifest my desires easily.
- The light within me is always growing stronger.
- I forgive myself for any mistakes I have made in the past.
- I now choose to live in only love and joy.
- I am open to new and better ways of living.
- The more I connect with my spiritual side, the happier and more fulfilled I become.
- I am in harmony with the divine power of the universe.
- I am connected to abundance.
- The power of the universe is always working in my favor.
- I am part of this divine power and I have everything I need to succeed in life.
- I radiate love, joy, peace, and happiness wherever I go.
- My mind is clear and focused on what is good for me now.
- I am a powerful spiritual being and I can do anything I put my mind to.
- The power of the divine is always with me.
- I treat others the way I want to be treaded.
- I am now connecting with my true purpose on this planet.
- God has revealed everything I need to know.
- My spirit is whole.
- I am surrounded by God’s love
You may use these affirmations as a guide, but feel free to personalize them according to your own needs and desires.
However if you still feel reluctant about being spiritually awaken keep reading below:
Is Spirituality In Contrast To Religion? Is Spirituality A Sin?
If you do decide to be spiritually awaken there is no reason to feel guilty about it.
Spirituality is not a sin! Not for any reason. In fact, spirituality is the exact opposite of sin.
Spirituality is about connection with the divine and all that encompasses.
Whereas in some cases religion can be limiting, spiritual awakening allows us to connect with a power that is much greater than ourselves.
The difference between religion and spirituality is that spirituality is the personal relationship you have with God whereas religion is the group of people who share similar beliefs.
So, for example, if you are Christian then your spiritual awakening does not mean that you do not believe in Christianity anymore!
Instead you just might find it easier to seek out God on a personal level rather than through a religion.
So don’t worry if you feel like you are straying from your religious beliefs.
It is important that you first and foremost be good to yourself.
If being spiritual means feeling better, then go for it! Who knows where your power may take you?
How To Use Positive Spiritual Affirmations To Stimulate Your Spiritual Awakening
Positive affirmations are a great way to stimulate your spiritual awakening.
These simple, positive statements can help you connect with your inner power and even manifest your deepest desires.
When used correctly, affirmations can be a powerful tool for self-transformation.
Here are a few tips for making the most out of affirmations for spiritual awakening and healing:
- Choose affirmations that resonate with you . Be sure to choose affirmations that feel true for you and reflect your highest aspirations.
- Say them with conviction . It is important to say your affirmations with feeling and conviction. This will help to activate the power of the affirmation. So be sure that when you say an affirmation, you believe in it with all your heart.
- Repeat them often . The more you repeat your affirmations, the more power they will have. So be sure to say them often!
- Write it down. Some people like to write their affirmations on sticky notes and place them somewhere visible, such as on the bathroom mirror or refrigerator door. Others prefer to carry a power stone in their pocket and hold it when repeating an affirmation for power and protection.
- Use your imagination . When you repeat your affirmations , use your imagination to visualize them coming true. This will help you feel the power of your affirmation more strongly and make it easier for you to believe in its power!
- Give thanks . It is very important to be thankful for what you have and give thanks often. This reinforces the power of gratitude, which can help you manifest even more abundance into your life!
- Meditate on them . Affirmations are a great way to begin or end a meditation session. When you meditate on your affirmations, you allow their power to sink deep into your subconscious mind, where they can work their magic!
- Remember that you need to affirm in present tense, avoiding words and phrases that are blocking your manifestation!
Why Are Affirmations So Powerful?
Positive affirmations are very powerful because they release you from negativity, fear, worry, and anxiety.
The power of positive affirmations is undeniable. They connect you with the power of the universe and allow you to recognize the power that lies within you.
When you align yourself with the power of the universe, you can manifest anything you desire. Even the person most special for you.
You are no longer limited by fear and can create a life you love.
A powerful affirmation is also effective because it allows you to focus on the positive aspects of your life, rather than focusing on what’s wrong or missing in your life.
How Do Positive Spiritual Affirmations Work?
As stated above affirmations encourage an optimistic mindset. And optimism in itself is a powerful thing.
When we are optimistic, our brains work differently. We focus on the good in any situation and see potential for positive outcomes.
This allows us to take action towards our goals with greater confidence and less fear.
Affirmations also remind us that we have everything we need and ensure that you focus on what you want rather than what you don’t have.
They also allow you to express gratitude for all the blessings in your life, which helps to bring even more abundance into your life!
Finally affirmations have the power to motivate you to act on certain things, and help you to concentrate on achieving your goals in life.
Do Affirmations Change Beliefs?
Here’s the story: Affirmations work by helping you change your subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is the part of our mind that is responsible for creating our reality.
In fact it stores all of our memories and beliefs, including those that are limiting us and keeping us stuck in old patterns.
So when you repeat affirmations with conviction, they begin to reprogram your subconscious mind and help you shift your focus and create new realities for yourself.
For example, when positive affirmations are repeated over and over again, they begin to take charge of your thoughts.
They give you the power to change your negative thinking patterns and replace them with positive ones, assist you in accessing a new belief system and help you to create a new reality!
Affirmations are also an excellent way of dealing with stress and negativity, as they can remind us that we have everything we need t get through any situation.
Of course it ‘s important to have in mind that while affirmations work in your subconscious mind, it could be the case that they will not produce results immediately.
But if you are patient and continue to use them, honestly, they will eventually lead you to the right mindset which in return will give you the life you desire!
What Are Spiritual Affirmations For Healing
If what we want is to find inner peace and joy, we need to heal our emotional wounds.
It’s important to remember that everyone of us has experienced some kind of pain in their life, be it physical or emotional pain.
When we are emotionally wounded, it’s common to feel like we’re not good enough or that we’re not worthy of love and happiness.
But if we let the negative thoughts, pain and emotions from these experiences control our lives, it will lead us down a path towards destruction!
Instead, we need to work with ourselves to overcome these feelings.
One effective way to boost healing, is by using affirmations for healing.
Can Spiritual Affirmations Heal Your Body?
You can use spiritual affirmations in many ways to improve your health as they work by boosting your power of self-healing.
That allows you to make changes in your life and release the negative thoughts, toxic emotions and limiting behaviors that have been holding back on.
In fact affirmations for healing can help you deal with past traumas, release negative emotions and connect with your authentic self.
But that’s not all, affirmations for healing can also help you to:
- Release anger and resentment
- Heal relationships
- Forgive yourself and others
- Deal with physical pain
- Start the grieving process
- Accept yourself and your circumstances
The power of positive affirmations cannot be underestimated! So if you’re looking to heal be sure to grab these healing affirmations and start practicing them daily!
- I am healthy and safe.
- I am whole and complete.
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I am safe and protected.
- The universe supports me in every way.
- Divine power is within me always.
- All my needs are met abundantly.
- I am worthy of good things.
- I am in control of my life.
- I am a powerful creator.
- The power of healing is within me now.
- I have everything I need to heal myself.
- My body knows how to heal itself perfectly well!
- I am grateful for my body’s power to heal itself.
- I choose health and vitality.
- Healing is taking place in every cell of my body now!
- I am surrounded by healing power.
- My mind, body, and spirit are healed and restored to perfect health.
- I now forgive all those who have ever hurt me or caused me pain.
- The past is over.
- Holy light flows through me and heals my body, mind, and spirit.
- I create my own reality through healing.
- My body is a healthy home for my beautiful soul.
- I am worth the time to nourish my soul.
Go ahead and use these affirmations and any others that feel right for you, to help boost your power of self-healing.
Remember, the power to heal ourselves is within us all, we just need to tap into it!
If you still feel you need more try practicing the spiritual affirmations for success and some powerful I am affirmations listed below:
Spiritual Affirmations for Success
- I have the power to be successful and live in prosperity.
- I am a powerful being and I can achieve anything I desire.
- The power of success is within me now.
- All my dreams are coming true.
- I am attracting wealth, abundance, and prosperity into my life now.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- My business thrives and succeeds.
- Thank you for my life, and all that I have to be grateful for.
- I can achieve power and success.
- My life is filled with happiness, joy, and abundance.
- God’s providing everything i need.
- I am living the life of my dreams.
- My power knows no limits or boundaries.
- The power to create and manifest miracles is within me now!
- All things are possible with God’s help.
- I am grateful for my power and success.
- I am willing to accept miracles in my life.
- My power is unlimited and I can create anything.
- I live in abundance and prosperity.
- There is more than enough for everyone in the Universe.
- I deserve a better, happier future for myself and for those around me.
- I am a magnet for money and abundance.
- Every day I am more and more excited about the future.
- All that I seek is now seeking me.
- I am capable of anything I put my mind to.
Powerful I Am Affirmations
- I am worthy of power and success.
- I am capable of great power, power to achieve all my dreams and desires.
- I am powerful beyond measure
- I am happy! I am healthy!
- I am successful! I am abundant!
- I am loved and supported by the universe.
- I am a powerful being of light and love.
- I am one with the power of the universe.
- I am an expression of God!
- I am a powerful creator!
- I am blessed with power!
- I am powerful, I am divine!
- I am connected to the Universe.
- I am a powerful spiritual being.
- I am surrounded by power and light.
- I am loved and protected by God.
- I am a living miracle.
- I am attracting everything i need in my life.
- I am a light in the lives of my closed friends and family.
- I am what I choose to be.
- I am authentic and true to my self.
- I am wisely guided by the Universe.
- I am motivated, I am successful.
- I am thankful for my health.
- I am healed by the divine love of God.
So there you have it! 100 affirmations for spiritual awakening and healing to help you power up your spiritual power and connect with the divine.
I hope these power affirmations have helped to inspire you or anybody else who is trying to start a spiritual practice, or just looking for some positive inspiration in their day!
Start by picking one or two affirmations to focus on for the week, and see how you feel. If you like the results, stick with them, and gradually add more over time.
These are just a few examples, be creative and come up with your own that resonate with you!
Learn the power of affirmations by writing yours down today, and watch how your life transforms!
Which affirmations do you find to work better?
Let me know in the comments below!
And remember If you enjoyed today’s post, just make sure to share it with your friends and join our email list to get even more.
Also don’t forget to follow our team on Facebook and Instagram!
Leave a Reply