This is an inspiring post for all Monday dreaders out there! 100 positive Monday Affirmations to kickstart your week ahead!
What Is Going Wrong With Mondays
It’s Monday morning and you’re probably feeling a range of emotions: anxious, stressed, excited, etc.
It’s totally common among people to feel this way, especially on Monday mornings and even on Sunday evenings.
In fact you might feel like it’s another week of boring meetings, deadlines, assignments and more work.
I guess there was a case when you were wondering how to get through the day without feeling completely overwhelmed and exhausted by the end of it.
Well the key is finding ways to stay energized throughout your workweek and to get motivated to tackle your to-do list.
Things to Have in Mind As You Start A New Week
You need to remember that Monday is a day where everyone has to start over again so if anything went wrong last week then today could be your chance at redemption!
You can make this Monday different by thinking positively about what lies ahead for the week.
One thing is for sure- you want to start the week off on the right foot. That’s why I’ve put together a list of affirmations to help kickstart your day in a positive way.
What Is the Meaning Of Monday Affirmations
You may be thinking, ‘What are affirmations?’ Well they’re basically just positive words or phrases you say out loud which affirm something in your mind and make you feel better about yourself and your life.
They’re also a great way to get motivated when you need it most! For example: ‘Today is going to be a great day!’ or ‘I am so thankful for all of my blessings.’
These are both great examples because they affirm something in your mind like how good you’ll feel. It’s very important to speak positively when you want positive things to happen around you!
Why You Need Monday Motivational Affirmations?
Affirmations help us get into a positive mindset and help us stay focused on our goals.
When we’re feeling down, they can be the light at the end of the tunnel that helps pull us through tough times. They give us hope and remind us why we’re working so hard in the first place!
Monday motivational affirmations are especially important because it’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life.
We’re busy people with many responsibilities, so it’s easy for us to lose sight of what really matters most- our relationships with others as well as ourselves.
Affirmations help keep us grounded during those times when things seem hopeless or out control. And sometimes, all we need is a reminder of our capabilities to get us back on track.
How To Use Positive Affirmations On Monday Morning
To get the most out of positive affirmations on a Monday morning I suggest:
- Start with your affirmations first thing in the morning before getting out of bed so that you have time to think about what they mean without distractions from your phone or other people around the house.
- You can write down affirmations on paper or say them out loud, but make sure that you really believe in them.
- Start with 3 to 5 minutes at least twice a day. The more you practice these mantras often throughout day, a better chance there is at making them stick with an impactful change in your mindset.
- Make your routine consistent by doing the same thing every day so that you’re more likely to stick with it.
- And remember you need to have patience and most importantly believe in the power of your good morning affirmations.
By repeating these affirmations daily, you’ll find that your mood changes and you’ll be more productive during the week.
You know many people practice Sunday Affirmations as well! They help them relax and shake off those Monday blues!
So what are you waiting for? Start your day off with some positive Monday affirmations!
Powerful Monday Morning Affirmations To Get You Going
So if you’re looking for a way to start your day off on the right foot, here are some dynamic examples of Monday morning affirmations to get you started.
Trust me, they’ll make all the difference:
- This Monday morning is a new beginning.
- I am grateful for all the opportunities that lie ahead.
- I am excited to get started on my goals today. Everything is going to go great!
- Today is a new day and I am ready for anything that comes my way.
- All of my dreams are coming true, and I am so grateful for it.
- Everyday, in every way, I am getting better and better.
- I will make time today to do something that makes me happy.
- My thoughts are positive, uplifting and inspiring. Every day is a good day!
- Today is going to be an amazing day because I choose it to be so. Everything around me reflects this beautiful choice of mine.
- My mornings are a time for me to relax, reflect and set my intentions for the day. Today I am focused, positive and ready to take on anything!
- The power of intention is real. With clear focus and purpose, I can achieve anything today.
- I am in control of my own destiny and today I choose to be happy, positive and grateful.
- I am capable and worthy.
- Every day is a new opportunity.
- I will do my best today.
- My future is bright.
- I am grateful for the people in my life who love me unconditionally and support me no matter what happens.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- Today will be an amazing day.
- The world needs more people like me.
Monday Morning Affirmations For Work For Extra productivity
Another great list of affirmations for Monday morning, to get you more creative than ever and ready to conquer the world!
Start your day feeling full of energy and allow these positive Monday morning affirmations to boost your creativity to flow freely:
- I will give my best at work today.
- My work is important and I am proud of it.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to do my best at work today.
- I will focus on my tasks and get them done quickly and efficiently.
- I can handle whatever comes my way at work today.
- I am capable and competent in what I do.
- I will take time to appreciate all of the beautiful things in my life.
- I am going to make today a great day!
- My Monday is amazing and productive.
- Today will be better than yesterday, tomorrow will be better than today.
- I can achieve anything I want in life.
- I will have a productive and successful day today.
- Today is going to be the best Monday ever!
- My co-workers are my friends and we work together as a team towards our common goals.
- I am grateful for all of the wonderful opportunities that come my way each day.
- My work is challenging and I enjoy it.
- I am grateful for my work and the people that I work with.
- I get to meet interesting people every day.
- I love my job!
- I am open to new opportunities
Inspiring Monday Affirmations to Get Creative
Time to get inspired! in order for you to go after your dreams, you need to see potential for positive outcomes!
You need to get confident, feel sure about yourself and your abilities and these inspiring Monday affirmations are doing just that:
- I am strong, I am resilient and I will not give up!
- I am my own biggest champion.
- Today is a new day with endless possibilities.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt (1933)
- Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day. – Unknown .
- I am capable and I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- Everything is going to work out for the best.
- I am worthy of love, happiness and success.
- Today is the first day of the rest of my life. I’ll make it a good one.
- I am excited for today.
- I am excited for all of the wonderful things that are going to happen.
- I am going to do my best this week!
- I’m grateful that today is Monday because it means I get another chance at life!
- I’m always inspired by the things that happen to me.
- I’m grateful for all of my experiences, good and bad, because they have made me who I am today.
- Life is an adventure and I’m ready for anything!
- The sky’s the limit!
- Today is a new day and I’m making the most of it.
- I’m ready for new adventures and opportunities!
- My destiny is in my hands!
Positive Energy Affirmations For Monday To Empower You
This is a list of positive affirmations, I encourage you to use on Mondays, Tuesdays, midweek or even daily if possible, to help you release negativity and embrace positive feelings and energy.
Be sure to grab these positive declarations as they promote an optimistic mindset, helping you focus on the good in any situation and motivating you to go after your dream life:
- The sun is shining, the sky is blue and I am alive!
- Everything happens for a reason.
- I choose to be happy and positive today.
- Life is too short to waste time on negative feelings.
- I choose my thoughts to be positive today!
- I surround myself with positive, optimistic people who see good in every situation!
- The sun is shining! So am I!
- Today is a gift, and I embrace it with positivity!
- Today and every day I am blessed to be alive.
- I am a magnet for positive energy and positive people!
- i am ready for all blessings life has to offer me!
- I am excited for this brand new day!
- All things that happen to me are the best for me at this stage of my life!
- Today is a fresh start! It’s a new week and I’m starting strong!
- I’m starting this Monday morning with all my positive energy and power!
- My time is too precious to spend it on toxic thoughts. I’m focusing on the good!
- I love myself that’s why I’m prioritizing my personal growth and development!
- On Mondays I feel more energized and excited than any other day of the week.
- I give my Monday affirmations all my positive energy!
- Everything is good for me! The Universe is protecting me always!
Funny Monday Affirmations To Release Stress
What a better way to start your your week on a positive note than some funny daily affirmations.
You can refer to these funny affirmations whenever you’re feeling down! For sure they’ll put a smile in your face and reverse your mood immediately:
- Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.
- If you cannot be positive then at least be quiet.
- I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I am going to be today.
- Excuse me, I have to go be awesome.
- Awesome things will happen today if you choose not to be a miserable cow
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.- Will Rogers
- Don’t let idiots ruin your day.
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.- Oscar Wilde
- Everyone bring joy to this office. Some when they enter, others when they leave.
- Cry a river. Build a bridge. Get over it.
- A fun thing to do in the morning is not talk to me!
- Look for something positive in each day. Like it’s ending.
- Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the journey.
- Never let anyone waste your time twice.
- Chin up princess or the crown will slip.
- Not everyone has to like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- Putting up with others shit isn’t on my To-Do list today.
- My mood swings keep life interesting.
- I am always employee of the month.
- I won’t get arrested today!
What Are The 5 Most Powerful Daily Affirmations?
Do you want to know my absolute 5 favorite, most powerful affirmations that always get me crazy motivated to get into action and chase my dreams?
Honestly, whenever I feel down, I always come back to these 5 top motivators. They always do the job for me and get me back on track, inspired and ready to conquer the world! Have a look:
- Go Big or Go Home
- My life and my experiences are 100% my responsibility.
- My faith is bigger than my fears.
- I am a go getter.
- I trust the process.
Feel free to use them whenever you feel that you need to get a motivation boost! I hope they get you crazy inspired as well and help you kickstart your days!
What’s the difference between a mantra and an affirmation?
Unlike what many people thing, mantras are different than affirmations.
Mantras according to WikiDiff are phrases repeated to assist concentration during meditation, originally in Hinduism.
They are associated with mysticism and spirituality and aim to liberate the mind from thought in order to facilitate inner peace.
Affirmations on the other hand are positive declarations, words or phrases used in order to consciously rewire thought patterns towards more desired outcomes. They are a form of self-forced meditation or repetition.
Motivational Monday Morning Quotes To Get Inspired
Finally, have a look on those 10 Monday morning motivational quotes to inspire you for the rest of the week!
You could even share them with a friend who needs a bit of push up! There you go:
- Hello Monday! I’m ready for you!
- Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year! David Dweck
- Someday is not a day of the week. Denise Brennan-Nelson, author
- This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you. Unknown
- If you’re serious about changing your life, you’ll find a way. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse. Jen Sincero, author and coach.
- You are in control. Never allow your Monday to be manic. Andrea L’Artiste
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. Beverly Sills, operatic soprano
- Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Lolly Daskal, executive coach and author of Lead From Within
- I have the same goal I’ve had ever since I was a girl. I want to rule the world. Madonna
- Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today! Unknown
Final Thoughts On Monday Affirmations
And there you have it! 100 affirmations for Monday to get you inspired and motivated to kickstart your week ahead! Plus some inspiring quotes to boost your inspiration and creativity!
Monday affirmations will help you release your Monday morning stress and start your week on a positive note!
Needless to say that you don’t have to practice all of them. Start with one or two affirmations to focus on for the week, and see how you feel. If you like the results, stick with them, and gradually add more over time.
These are just a few examples, be creative and come up with your own that resonate with you!
If you need more week day affirmations posts check these out:
80 Friday Affirmations To Get You Ready For The Weekend
50 Top Saturday Affirmations For An Amazing Weekend
70 Best Wednesday Affirmations For Mid-Week Motivation
50 Positive Sunday Affirmations | Restart For The Week Ahead
40 Top Tuesday Affirmations: Get Motivated For A Great Day!
So back to you now! Which Monday affirmations do you find to work better?
Let me know in the comments below!
And remember, if you enjoyed today’s post, just make sure to share it with your friends and join our email list to get even more.
Finally don’t forget to follow our team on Facebook and Instagram!
Leave a Reply