Law Of Assumption Affirmations
These are the 70 most powerful law of assumption affirmations you need to manifest your desires faster than ever!
If you are ready to dive deeper in the manifestation game and take it a step further then stay with me!
Because in this post I’m sharing the 70 absolute affirmations every manifestor needs to use!
Let’s do this!
But First: What Is The Law Of Assumption
The law of assumption is a powerful means of manifesting your desires simply stating that whatever you assume to be true will be true for you.
According to the law of assumption WE CREATE our own reality through our own thoughts and beliefs.
Keep this in mind: Whatever we assume to be true will become our reality!
And this is no joke! It really applies to every aspect of our lives.
So you need to make sure that you are using this law to your advantage by carefully choosing your assumptions to match your desires and then imagining your dreams as already realized in your life.
You determine what is reflected in your reality through your feelings and assumptions, those that feel natural and certain for you.
As you do so, the outer world has no other option than to reflect your inner reality.
And then you begin to attract the people, situations, and circumstances that match your new belief system.
Law of Assumption Example
Let’s assume you want to lose weight. According to the law of assumption you need to start visualizing your new, thinner body.
See yourself as healthy, attractive, and confident, fitting into your clothes comfortably and feeling good about the way you look.
What better choices is this new slim self of yours making when it comes to what you eat and how often do you exercise?
Play it in your mind and feel it as real.
You are that new, thin person. Get in that state and everything will follow.
Now let’s get to the point: These law of assumption affirmations listed below, are a powerful tool to help you direct your subconscious mind to the reality you want to attract.
Read them carefully and choose the ones that resonate with who you are.
The ones that feel most powerful for you and start practicing them immediately.
Give your manifestation time, don’t be impatient. As you affirm more and more your inner state begins to change.
And then miracles start happening!
Let’s dive right in! But first get organized for 2023 with my favorite planner ever:
Best Law Of Assumption Affirmations For Strengthening Your Faith In the Law Of Assumption
1. As I assume I create.
2. My thoughts and feelings create my reality.
3. I have the power to manifest anything I desire.
4. Blessed to know how to use the Law of assumption and design the life of my dreams.
5. I attract my desires through new positive assumptions and visualization.
6. Negativity and limiting beliefs have no place in my life.
7. I am a powerful creator.
8. I can shape every moment of my life through my assumptions.
9. Anything is possible for me.
10. The Universe has my back.
11. I hold the key to my happiness. I am powerful.
12. I can change my reality just by changing my assumptions.
13. Nothing stops me from manifesting what I desire.
14. I know my desire is already accomplished.
15. I live from the end of my desire.
16. If I can feel it I can have it.
Law Of Assumption Affirmations For Love & Family Happiness
18. I am grateful for every moment of my life with my family.
19. I generously give and accept love.
20. My relationships are loving, respectful and precious to me.
21. I enjoy and have a harmonious life with my family.
22. My family is my main priority.
23. We are supporters of each other and keep encouraging each other.
24. I deserve love and I accept love.
25. Every relationship I have strengthens me.
26. All my relationships are always based on mutual love and respect.
27. I enjoy strong relationships, feeling comfortable being myself.
Law Of Assumption Affirmations For Career, Success & Money
28. I am so blessed that my workplace is a pleasure to be in.
29. My job offers amazing opportunities for success and growth.
30. I am well paid for a job I love doing.
31. My job allows me to live in abundance.
32. I am appreciated and well compensated wherever I work.
33. I work with people I love and who love and respect me earning very good money.
34. I am honest with my work, passionate and productive.
35. My skills and talents are appreciated and well compensated.
36. I trust my abilities and know I deserve only the best.
37. I am an achiever, determined and highly motivated.
38. Money comes easily to me.
Law Of Assumption Affirmations For Weight Loss & Health
39. My body is amazingly healthy and fit.
40. I love my body and take good care of it.
41. I am so happy to stay slim no matter what I eat.
42. Weight loss is easy for me.
43. My body is getting stronger every day.
44. I am really blessed to have a fast metabolism.
45. I enjoy eating healthy and exercising.
46. My weight is now ideal!
47. I feel fully energized and strong!
48. I am in perfect shape getting stronger and stronger every day.
Law Of Assumption Affirmations Specific Person
49. [SP] is always thinking about me.
50. [SP] is doing everything to get back with me.
51. I feel so loved by [SP NAME].
52. I am in a sweet relationship with [SP NAME] that offers me love and safety.
53. [SP] and I enjoy doing life together.
54. [SP] is always by my side, respecting and caring for me.
55. I feel so blessed finally being with my [SP].
56. [SP] is the right person for me and I am truly happy living with him/her.
57. [SP] and I are meant to be together.
58. I am in a loving, supporting relationship ready for all blessings life has to offer.
59. We are both so deeply in love with each other.
60. My relationship with [SP] is fun and adventurous.
I Am Affirmations For Limiting Negative Beliefs
61. I am confident and fully capable of success.
62. I am worthy of love and appreciation.
63. I am surrounded by love.
64. I am in complete control of my thoughts.
65. I am creating my dream life day by day.
66. I am open to all blessings life has to offer.
67. I am the only one responsible for my happiness, pilot of my own life.
68. I am more than enough.
69. I am an unstoppable force of nature.
70. I am getting better and better every day.
How To Manifest With Law Of Assumption Techniques By Neville Goddard
Affirmations are great for altering your negative beliefs and directing your thoughts laser focused to your desires!
However if you need more methods for attracting your desires, Neville Goddard, shared with the world some of his amazing, powerful manifesting techniques:
- Telephone Technique
- Ladder Technique
- Eavesdrop Technique
- Congratulations Technique
- Fast Forward Technique
Go ahead and have a look at Goddard’s manifesting techniques post to get an idea of how different visualization methods can help you manifest faster!
How Will Affirmations Help Your Manifestation
- As a type of self- talk, affirmations are extremely powerful when it comes to reprogramming your subconscious mind, helping one change your negative thought patterns into positive ones.
- They help you bring the things you want into your subconscious mind so they can manifest faster.
- Actually, when practiced consistently, affirmations have the power to motivate you to act in specific ways directed to making your desires come true.
- Specifically for law of assumption affirmations, the fact that you affirm from the end of your manifestation, meaning as if your wish has already manifested, creates positive feelings, boosting your self esteem and confidence.
How To Use Affirmations To Manifest Fast
The whole philosophy of the law of assumption is that what you assume to be real, is the reality you create for yourself.
So your affirmations need to be consistent and aligned with your dream life.
Shape New Assumptions
Allow yourself to get in the shoes of the person you need to become. What are his undoubtful beliefs?
What is true for this person?
Shape your new assumptions from this person’s perspective and design your affirmations to match these new assumptions.
Believe Your New Assumptions Are your New Reality
The tricky part when it comes to manifesting is making yourself believe that your desire is already yours and act and feel accordingly.
Be alert and immediately stop negative thinking patterns. Replace your old thoughts with new positive ones.
Also you need to alter your feelings. Don’t allow yourself to sink in misery. Change your state as soon as you find yourself feeling negatively.
Listen to music and dance, go for a walk in nature, go for a swim, play with your pet or a baby, watch a comedy, jump in a trampoline but CHANGE those negative feelings!!
Visualization is also a good way to get in the desired state. Preferably just before sleeping. This is a great time to trick your subconscious mind into believing what is served to it.
Remember persistence is everything! Stay consistent with your affirmations and don’t allow yourself to get disappointed!
What you wish is coming!
Should You Say Your Affirmations Out Loud?
You can choose to do whatever works best for you. For me it’s writing my affirmations down.
While writing down on paper you unconsciously read your affirmation and visualize it. It is a powerful boost for your unconscious mind to get to work and realize your affirmation.
In these posts you’ll also find some goodies absolutely free for you to download and start your manifestation.
However saying affirmations out loud also does the trick and gets you visualize the end result of your desire..
Try both methods and see how you feel!.
The one that makes you feel more excited and motivated to continue is the one for you!
How Many Times Should You Repeat Each Law Of Assumption Affirmation?
Again there is no right or wrong answer. 33 method suggests 33 times per day for 3 days in a row whereas 777 method suggests 7 times in the morning and 7 times in the evening for 7 days in a row!
The magic formula is totally up to you.
You need to write (or say) your affirmation enough times to actually trigger yourself to get in the mood of your desire manifested but not too many times to get tired and not be consistent!
Do Law Of Assumption Affirmations Really Work For Manifestation?
Yes, the law of assumption really works for manifesting!
However the difficult part is actually shaping new assumptions that are aligned with your desires and get in a state where you truly believe your new assumptions to be real for you.
To act and feel as if your desires have already manifested.
The tricky part is to eliminate your limiting beliefs and replace them with other positive and beneficial ones for you.
Final Thoughts On Law Of Assumption Affirmations
And there you have it! 70 powerful law of assumption for you to practice daily!
Honestly, implementing affirmations into your life can have a huge impact on how successful you are at manifesting your dream life.
If you’re looking to become the creator of your life and accept no less than your desires manifested, then these affirmations are for you.
Remember your thoughts and beliefs create your reality.
Start using law of assumption affirmations today and notice all the good changes that will come into your life.
So now, I’d like to hear from you! Are you using affirmations to attract your desires? Comment below!