In this post I’m sharing some of my absolute favorite alone quotes for girls feeling lonely which you’re of course welcome to share!
However, being alone is not always bad you know and shouldn’t always be associated with being lonely.
In fact in some cases, it’s absolutely necessary to get some “time alone” in order to recharge and find inner peace!
If you want to feel better about being alone, or even get some great ideas for your next amazing alone quote Instagram post, this list of alone quotes is for you.
Thank you so much for being here! Let’s dive right in:
Best Alone Quotes & Captions For Girls
- Sometimes you just need to take a break. Alone. To remember who you are.
- Sometimes I want to be alone. Not be lonely, but to enjoy free time being myself.
- One you start loving your own presence, you stop chasing people in your life.
- Being alone has a power that very few people can handle. Steven Aitchison
- If you want to be strong, learn to enjoy being alone.
- I restore myself when I’m alone. Marilyn Monroe.
- It is far better to be alone, than to be in bad company. George Washington.
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. Wayne Dyer
- Let your mind alone and see what happens. Virgil Thomson.
- As I get older I’m more and more comfortable being alone. Sienna Miller.
Sad Alone Quotes & Status For Lonely Girls
- Sometimes is better to be alone, no one can hurt you that way. – Tinku Razoria
- I feel so alone in this world fill with 7 billions souls – Marty Bisson
- Loneliness is emptiness begging to be filled. – Christy Ann Martine
- Only the lonely know the way I feel tonight. – Roy Orbison
- I’m not sad for being alone. I’m sad for feeling lonely.
- I prefer to be alone rather than feeling the loneliness I felt when I was with you.
Alone But Happy Quotes
If you want a quote about being happy to be alone, or how to be happy alone then this list is for you. Enjoy:
- I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude. – Henry David Thoreau.
- Sometimes, you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.
- What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be. – Ellen Burstyn
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I’m learning a lot about myself being alone.
- The sun is alone too. And he’s still shining.
- I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence.
- Being happy is Your responsibility and only you.
- Happiness is being alone with your own thoughts. – Unknown
- It is better to be happy alone, than to be miserable with someone else. – Marilyn Monroe
Alone Girl Motivational Quotes To Fight Loneliness
To live alone is the fate of all great souls. – Arthur Schopenhauer
Solitude vivifies; isolation kills. – Joseph Roux
Solitude is independence. Hermann Hesse
Inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that is where I renew my springs that never dry up. Pearl S. Buck
When everything is lonely I can be my best friend. Conor Oberst
Inspirational Quotes About Being Alone
- I’m not the girl you’re taking home. I keep dancing on my own. – Robyn
- Alone time is when I distance myself from the voices of the world so I an hear my own. – Oprah Winfrey.
- You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anybody. – Maya Angelou
- I don’t need Prince Charming to have my own happy ending. – Katy Perry
- Being brave enough to be alone frees you up to invite people into your life because you want them and not because you need them. – Mandy Hale
- I celebrate myself, and sing myself. – Walt Whitman
- When everything is lonely I can be my best friend. – Conor Oberst
- And in the end, all I learned was how to be strong… Alone. – Unknown
- If a man cannot understand the beauty of life, it is probably because life never understood the beauty in him.” – Unknown
Feeling Alone Status
Here’s a status for times when you’re feeling lonely:
- There are worse things than feeling alone. Things like being with someone and still feeling alone. M. W. Poetry.
- Some people come into your life just to teach you how to be alone.
- Life is full of misery loneliness and suffering – and it’s all over much too soon. Woody Allen
- Do not allow your loneliness to take away your joy in life.
- Don’t feel alone because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine. – Anurag Prakash Ray
- Feeling lonely is fine, staying this way forever is not. – Maxime Lagace
- Being single doesn’t mean feeling lonely. Better alone than with the wrong person.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. Mother Teresa.
- Sometimes being surrounded by everyone is the loneliest because you’ll realize you have no one to turn to. – Soraya.
- People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges. – Joseph F. Newton.
Fighting Alone Quotes
- Fighting alone is most of the times your main source of self confidence and strength.
- Don’t be afraid to Fight alone. You may become someone you never thought you could become.
- We all have our own battles to fight, and sometimes we have to go it alone. I’m stronger than you think, you’d be surprised. – Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Like a boxer in a title fight, you have to walk in that ring alone. – Billy Joel
Walking Alone Quotes
The hardest walk is walking alone, but it’s also the walk that makes you the strongest.
Be willing to walk alone. Many who started with you won’t finish with you.
The devil follows me day and night because he is afraid to be alone. – Francis Picabia
Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.
Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but be wise enough to stand together when the time comes.
It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction. – Herman Siu
In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.” – Rollo May
To live alone is the fate of all great souls. — Arthur Schopenhauer
Being Alone Life Quotes
- I’m not much but I’m all I have. Philip K. Dick.
- The best thing about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want. – Justin Timberlake.
- Until you get comfortable being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness. – Mandy Hale
- Sometimes being alone is the best place to be.
- Spend some time alone every day – Dalai Lama
- I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone. – Robin Williams
- I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not defined by another person.” – Oscar Wilde
- A season of loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets its wings. Remember that next time you feel alone. – Anonymous
- It’s easy to stand with the crow. It takes courage to stand alone. Mahatma Gandhi.
Night Alone Quotes & Captions
Some nights are made for torture or reflection, or the savoring of loneliness. – Poppy Z. Brite
He sleeps fastest who sleeps alone. – Richard Avedond
Getting through the night is the toughest part. Being alone. Not having her there to talk to.
Can Stand Alone Quotes
- Sometimes you have to stand alone. Just to make sure you still an. Anonymous.
- The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone. – Johann Wolfang Von Goethe.
- You have to go ahead even if no one goes with you. – Lailah Gifty Akita.
- The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been before. – Alan Ashley-Pitt
- Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it. – John Mayer
- Some people can’t stand being alone. I love solitude and silence. But when I come out of it, I’m a regular talking machine. It’s all or nothing for me.” – Celine Dion
- No one see your pain, stop crying, stand alone.
- Dare to stand alone eve when the whole world is against you.
Alone Attitude Quotes For Boys
- To be alone is to be different to be different is to be alone. – Suzanne Gordon
- When we cannot bear to be alone, it means we do not properly value the only companion we will have from birth to death: ourselves. – Eda Leshan
- Solitude is the place of purification. – Martin Buber
- Single? No, i’m just in a relationship with freedom. – Anonymous
- It’s easy to stand with the crowd it takes courage to stand alone – Unknown
- Never mess with someone who is not afraid to be alone. You will lose every single time. – Unknown
- To be adult is to be alone. – Jean Rostand
- The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone. – Henrik Ibsen
- Some walks you have to take alone.
- Just because I walk alone doesn’t mean I’m lost.
Loneliness Quotes For Girls To Feel Better
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” – Henry Rollins
- If you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone. – Richard Yates
- Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone, to experience, appreciate and love yourself.” – Robert Tew
- Truth is, I’m generally happiest when it’s just me. It’s okay to be madly in love with yourself. – Richelle E. Goodrich
- One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself. – Shannon L. Alder
- You are never alone. You are eternally connected with everyone. – Amit Ray
- Sometimes you need to sit lonely on the floor in a quiet room in order to hear your own voice and not let it drown in the noise of others. – Charlotte Eriksson
- Do not whine… Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone. – Joan Didion
- I wasn’t searching for something or someone….I was searching for me. – Carrie Bradshaw
- We born alone, we all die alone. – Dalin Shu
Alone Love Quotes
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
- Love yourself first, because that’s who you’ll spend the rest of your life with. – Luigina Sgarro
- Discover why you’re important, then refuse to settle for anyone who doesn’t completely agree. – Fisher Amelie
- Hope for love, pray for love, wish for love, dream for love…but don’t put your life on hold waiting for love.” – Mandy Hale
- People aren’t defined by their relationships. – Nina Dobrev
- You don’t have to be part of a couple to be happy, you know. – Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- You do not need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself. – Jo Courdert
- I never feel alone realizing the fact that my life is my only life partner.”- Unknown
- There is no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it’ll happen at the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason.” – Anonymous
- You’ll meet someone soon. No one knows what’s around the corner.” – Carrie Adams
Quotes For Lonely Girl & Images
Best quotes on lonely girls for you to get inspired:
You’re single not because you are not good enough for one, it’s that you’re too good for the wrong one. – Chris Burkmenn
There’s a huge difference between feeling lonely and being alone. – Steven Aitchison
Loneliness is sad, aloneness is blissful. – Osho
Loneliness does not come from being alone, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to you. – Unknown
Empowering Alone Girl Quotes in English
- If you smile when you’re alone then you really mean it. Andy Rooney.
- Single lady, the man you want might not necessarily be the man you need. – Martha Macharia
- Don’t wait for someone else to shape your life. Shape it yourself.” – Unknown
- If we seek paradise outside ourselves, we cannot have paradise in our hearts. – Thomas Merton
- Alone by herself she built the kingdom that she wanted.” – R. H. Sin
- You have to go ahead, even if no one goes with you.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- There is something immaculate about loneliness which only lonely people can understand – Munia Khan
- I made my way here alone for a long while. It took some time to find my place. It took more time to become somebody worth protecting. – Melissa Albert
- Be who you are, and find yourself so you can be your own person and enjoy life with no regret.” – Bonnie Zackson Koury
- Most women would not be happy being me. People say, “But you’re alone.” But I don’t feel alone. I feel very un-alone. – Stevie Nicks
Learn To Be Alone Quotes
If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.― Michael Bassey Johnson
There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.― Mandy Hale
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. Buddha
If you wanted to do something absolutely honest, something true, it always turned out to be a thing that had to be done alone. Richard Yates
Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness. Mandy Hale
When you learn how to be alone you’ll discover the difference between alone and lonely. LJ Vanier
Without great solitude no serious work is possible. Pablo Picasso
Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company.” – Mandy Hale
If you want to be strong learn to enjoy being alone.” – Unknown
Better to Be Alone Quotes And Sayings For Lonely Girls
Great quotes for when being alone is better, or want to be left alone or stay alone:
- I think I’d do better on my own, no friends, no fights, just me alone. – Anonymous
- My alone feels so good. I’ll only have you if you’re sweeter than my solitude. – Warsan Shire
- Being single is about celebrating and appreciating your own space that you’re in. – Kelly Rowland
- Being single doesn’t necessarily mean you’re available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says “Do Not Disturb” on your heart. – Wiz Khalifa
- Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one. Sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings. – Nitya Prakash
- I’d rather be alone than unhappy. – Whitney Houston
- Sitting alone and enjoying your own company is better than being surrounded by fake people. – Unknown
- Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone. – Charlie Chaplin
- Standing alone is better than standing with people who don’t value you.” – Unknown
- You’ve got to find yourself first. Everything else will follow.” – Charles de Lint
What Is Alone Time?
Alone time is time we choose to spend alone from others. Away from social noise and distractions.
Time alone is time for self discovery and enjoyment away from the pressures and judgments that others may impose, not worrying about what other people think or want.
Why do I like being alone? Are there any benefits to being alone?
Here’s the good news: Being alone has many many benefits for you and the most important one is that time alone is stress free time.
I know this is true because I often crave for time alone myself, exactly for spending some stress-free moments.
Think about it: When we are alone. the pressures of pleasing others and social interaction are off and we can engage in relaxing, pleasing activities like reading, meditating or yoga.
Alone time can be a way to try new things that fascinate you, acquire knowledge.
Even more becoming comfortable in your own company can give you the time and freedom to truly explore your own passions without interference.
You will find it easier to focus on yourself, process what’s going on in your life and catch up with your feelings and thoughts.
When used right, time alone can make us more productive helping us finish important tasks.
How Can I Be Strong Alone?
Sometimes, for a variety of reasons, being alone can be challenging for some people.
Why? Well they might just not be used to being by themselves so this sudden absence of social stimulation leaves them feeling anxious and detached.
For others alone time can be distressing as they find that inward focus causes pain and worry for them, which is totally understandable.
However, no matter the case, and especially when having in mind our current struggles with COVID-19, every person should become comfortable with its own company and learn how to use this time wisely.
You need to cherish your time alone, it’s your time to do what makes you the happiest.
See it as time devoted to yourself and use it to practice gratitude and count your blessings in life.
Journal about everything that makes you happy and set new goals to achieve. This will boost your mood immediately.
Just imagine how mastering the art of alone time and being able to sit with your thoughts, fears and dreams, will make you mentally stronger and more prepared to deal with whatever life hands you.
Can A Person Be Happy Alone?
Sure it can. Especially introverts love to be alone.
It is important to remember that being alone doesn’t equal loneliness.
Where loneliness is usually linked to negative feelings, associated with isolation and sadness, alone time involves finding freedom, creativity, self growth and rejuvenation in solitude.
Spending some quality time alone can be vital for your mental, and emotional health.
Don’t be afraid to isolate from the crowd when needed. It’s absolutely fine to be satisfied with your own company and cherish your moments of solitude.
Final Thoughts On Alone Quotes For Girls
So there you have it! 147 alone quotes for girls to get empowered and share with your friends!
Hope you enjoyed this article and make the best of your time alone!
Remember we need time to recharge and distress!
Do you ever crave for time alone? How do you make the best of your alone time? Let me know in the comments below.
If you want inspiration for more quotes to share on your Instagram posts or get motivated, check the posts below:
And of course, if you enjoyed today’s post, just make sure to share it with your friends and join our email list to get even more.
Thank you for being here!
Till next time, have fun! take care! xx
147 Best Alone Quotes For Girls Feeling Lonely